Pages

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

My Animals and Other Family - Claire Balding

Claire balding's family was larger than most. Not only was there her brother, mother and champion-trainer father, but also racehorses, mares, foals, ponies and an ever-present pack of boxers and lurchers. In this unforgettable memoir, she shows how they taught her everything she knows about life, love, joy and sadness. 



Published by:Penguin - Non-Fiction
Year: Papback 2012
Pages: 258
ISBN: 978-0-241-95975-6

Conclusion


I never really knew anything about Claire Balding other than she is a TV Presenter and seeing her at Crufts.  I certainly had no idea that she was the daughter of a race horse trainer who famously trained Mill Reef.  Her memoir is a lovely account of her life with her family and of course her beloved animals.  Great as a holiday read and not just for adults.  What I didn't didn't know about you  Ms Balding was just what a naughty little girl you were!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of
    your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do one thing everyday that scares you.
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment as I do like to read them and will answer any I receive.