Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Kindle App

Now I may well be teaching you all to suck eggs here but I recently discovered something about Kindle and therefore thought I would share this little bit of info with you all.

I bought a Kindle HD back in August and have been enjoying it's rewards ever since. What I hadn't realised is that you don't have to have a Kindle in order to read Kindle Books.  It was whilst on amazon looking for a book for my son that I then saw in a little box how you can download the Kindle App to your ipad, tablet or even your phone.  This was really useful as I currently have a son serving out in Afghanistan and he is obviously limited to what he could take with him and what he would be able to bring back if we sent him anything.  He has downloaded the Kindle App and has been able to buy and download books to read in his down time and it has proved to be invaluable.  Since then my daughter and my other son have also downloaded the app and even D has now downloaded it to his ipad and is currently working his way through all the Jeffery Archers.  If you normally buy amazon vouchers as Christmas gifts you still can as when you purchase any books for your Kindle you still have the opportunity to use any vouchers you may have to purchase. 


If you would like to know more information then simply click here.


Happy reading one and all 



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment as I do like to read them and will answer any I receive.